Thursday, November 19, 2015

What happened to the Winter Wren

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Click to enlarge!  
Winter Wren
© NF Photo 151106, SOOC



Cropped and enhanced for colors

Frustrated as it did not come out as I wanted I made a twirl out of the Little birdie so it disappeared
© NF PhotoArt 151117

Next day I decided to take the Wren into the FotoSketcher
In FotoSketcher I ended up with filter  emergens and a frame


Winter Wren
© NF PhotoArt 151118

Back to CS5 I finished with filter "conte crayon" and happened to have a brown color as foreground color and white as background color.  This was the result. Seem easy enough but it was a lot of trial and error before I got it right.
I don´t think I forgot anything

And finally I was satisfied :)  Winter Wren is what I posted on my main blog yesterday.

Linking up with   AEDM 20  and  Paint Party Friday

  Check my photos on Picasaweb to get an idéas, or find what you want. Beside the label list of course and my photoblogg.
Labels:  , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 comments:

  1. what fun! P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed seeing the process of the winter wren, and how it turned from magic swirls into a vintage feeling bird. This was really informative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's cuter than a wren...no matter how you present it!! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love the incarnations of this total sweet bird :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great piece of art. I love seeing how your create.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.